36OldsGal

Fabricholic Thrift Store Junkie Crafter of Sorts

Saturday, March 28, 2009

It was a dark and dreary Wednesday....

But I knew that there was some sunshine of a kind that would fill my day with happiness. My DH and I were headed 1 1/2 hours north to the adorable quaint little town of Dahlonega to have lunch with two dear friends. We agreed to meet at the Smith House for wonderful southern food and it certainly did not dissapoint. Fried chicken, a ton of vegatables, corn bread, and great company. Life is good!



Talk about two classy sassy southern belles, (pun intended) they are very special to me and I feel so fortunate to have these smart, gracious women in my life. Email is just not the same as a face to face talk and great hugs too. I always learn from these wonderful gals and this was no exception. We talked, laughed and caught up with our lives until the restaurant started dimming the lights and locking the doors, closing up for the afternoon.

After spending time with them I was feeling renewed and now have new goals and insights. They just do that for me. I'm so lucky to have these friends!!



Here's hoping we get together again soon and not wait so long between visits!

Three of my all time favorite people, Glenda, DH and Elaine!















Thanks for listening, Leslie J

No comments:

Post a Comment